IN/OUT: (Deluxe Package)
- In/Out of permanently fixed unit.
- Storm Windows
- Sills, or Tracks
- Outside washing of the permanently fixed unit only.
We can also:
- Wash storms and clean screens and sills
Each client differs, especially according to the occasion—be it entertaining, a special event, or buying/selling the property. In general, we recommend window cleaning service in Chicago IL every six months. This is not only to keep your windows looking great, but to maintain your windows’ longevity and overall function. Over time, windows which have not been washed will develop hard water stains and other problems stemming from the environment. Other factors, such as auto traffic, smoke, etc. need to be taken into consideration as well. Typically, our clients schedule a window cleaning service once a year for both inside and outside cleaning.
Our typical client gets their windows washed (Once) In/Out pr. yr. And then have us return to get their “Out’s” done.
As with all of our services, we us state-of-the-art equipment for the window cleaning services we offer. Besides using soft cloths, washer, and squeegees, we also add an environmentally safe cleaning solution to the water. This will not only get your windows looking crystal clear, but it will repel dirty rain water build up for a while. With our products, there will be no harsh chemical smell or staining effect to worry about in or around your home. Our solutions won’t even hurt the flowers or grass in the area!
- Extra Large
Remember don’t forget to count (Storms) if apply. Most storm windows have (2) storms (1) upper and (1) lower. Although, there are casement windows that do have storms, typically they don’t.
As you can imagine, every project is different for us. Whether you're a residential home, townhome/condo association or light commercial we can handle your project. The factors in our quote will be based upon volume of windows to wash, the condition of the glass, any obstructions for this project. We do have standard and package prices available.
The client pays after the work is done, and 100% satisfaction is achieved. Our manager will collect payment in full from the written contract amount of windows. Check payment is preferable.
Yes!! That is the purpose of our contract with you. If you have to leave and don't catch the crew in time we will come back within seven days to take care of your touch up.
Yes! Most services and housekeepers use generic products for washing that often cause (streaks) and other. We use (Professional) ENVIRONMENTALLY safe solutions to give you the (MAXIMUM) streak free CRYSTAL CLEAR IN/OUT window washing effects. At (A.J.'S) our pricing takes this into effect for your benefit.
There isn't any. We service them all!!!
There are (ALL) kinds of windows:
- TRIPLE TRACKS: Also known as (Double-Hung with storms). These windows are very common. They are your fixed unit of permanently fixed upper/lower case. Along with your storms and screens. The reference (Triple track) comes from the (Outer) tracks, which has the (3) grooves.
- CASEMENT: Typically this window has cranks or may go up/down. There usually are no storms.
- AWNING: Almost like a double hung. But divided into two.
- DOUBLE HUNG: Like triple tracks. But (NO) storms.
- SLIDING WINDOW: The opposite of a triple track. Instead of up/down movement. These windows slide side to side.
- SLIDING GLASS DOORS: Commonly called (Patio Doors). These are like the sliding window except one of the door is a fixed unit.
- TRANSUM: These windows come in many shapes and sizes. Sometimes known as the eyebrow window. They are above other windows. Usually smaller in size.
- PICTURE WINDOW: This window is in the middle and is (larger) usually flanked by either a couple triple tracks or double Hungs.
- BOW WINDOW: Like a picture window this window curves around.
- SKYLIGHT: The window at the ceiling level of every room.
While there are other windows not classified in here, these are the most common types. Since most windows manufactured today are vinyl they usually do (NOT) come with storms. Please take into account windows that do have storms.
When we show up for our appointment date and time upon taking our shoes off at your door, we first ask clients if there is a preference or any rooms to be done first. Then we take out all storms (if doing In/Out) service them and proceed from that point.
Yes!! Our policy is to have the client on premises for at least the first (10) minutes. So our Manager can review the total job and talk with client about the process along with doing necessary paperwork. After that period if client desires we can complete job and lock up if desired.
It depends on the amount of windows you have. Along with what type of service you elect to have done. Out typical job of (20-30) windows takes (4) hours to complete. Although yours could take longer or shorter.
Yes!! Out (Minimum) is (20). There is no (Maximum).
Yes!! While we do respect the privacy of our clients we would be glad to provide you with names of some of our clients in your area. Some may even be on your block. And if they don't mind the phone call we will provide you with their number.
Our service does include removal of paint or other on glass here and there. If there is a lot of extra scraping or removal of debris other than common dirt and dust from glass, we do charge extra. While it's important before or while your painter is there to make sure they kindly remove (ALL) paint from glass and edge off (ALL) paint as well. You should even ask your painter to come back and open all windows so they don't get stuck. In other words, break your seals. Or leave (ALL) windows painted open upon completion so they don't stick. It is important to note most (New) windows are tempered or have filming on them sometimes these types are difficult to work with.